quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

These difficult words the poet.
He means well but I understand so little.
I lay in the art of poetizing, like simple, everyday words like love, like, kiss ...
To me are common words but expressing both and are a daunting complexity.
Whenever I come across texts that appear such as genuine words, I allow myself to dream, desire, traveling without even leaving your seat.
A momentum desire to know the author of such as bold text, but after all, who never blushed when reading "I love you" or "I want you"?
Who never was carried away by envy or jealousy to know that such words were not for you?
Words that caress the ears and the ego. Sweet words and desperate, sexy and innocent at the same time.
I love texts with words that make me laugh or cry ...
For this poet, do not need to philosophize, not knowing astrology or anatomy, just use the heart and feel the pulse that comes from your hand as you write.

Débora Garcia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário