quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2015



There was a time when only that was enough for us
But something happened so I'm out of me
Now I do not know who I am or why I'm here
But I know I need to go back
It's killing me every day
A sip to more of this poison and may be fatal
I want to look for you everywhere
But do not expect to find you
For thus will be better for me
Do not torture me more baby
Please
Just let me pick up the pieces
While I'm forces
I know it was never their intention
And it was not my also
But now must live stuff
Other than you
Not me more baby tortures
Please
Just let me pick up the pieces
While I have the strength ...
Débora Garcia

Um comentário:

  1. Quiero agradecer al Dr. Pedro, un oficial de préstamos que me ayudó con un préstamo para expandir mi negocio de ropa a una tasa de interés del 2%. El Dr. Pedro está trabajando con una compañía de préstamos que otorga préstamos internacionales a empresas e individuos. Cualquiera puede contactarlo en su correo electrónico: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir